Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: PERCUSSION ELEMENTS 1,2 and 3 - Free by MarioD @ 05/01/22 08:10 AM

Originally Posted By: MusicStudentOriginally Posted By: MarioD You may want to look at the Brio Percussion Ensemble: https://www.indiginus.com/brio-percussion-ensemble It is my go to percussion program. No Taiko, how can I go to war with my orchestral percussion without Taiko OK if you want to go to war then the war is on: https://vstwarehouse.com/instrument-type/taiko/ It is free!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Le blues de l'enfance by Chris37 @ 05/01/22 08:10 AM

Thanks Hans for your kind comment, Firstable, I'm not the singer. My friend Christian Braut has the same first name as me but he sings much better than me. This song is sadly current. I'm notably thinking of children in Ukraine who live things they should not have to live...
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: EZDrummer 3 by MarioD @ 05/01/22 08:07 AM

Originally Posted By: justanoldmusoJ/B i'm the same. i force myself to work with the gear i have. the problem ive got going to the next level of adding big sample libs to my rig to augment the RT's and RD's is i dont wanna spend loads of time doing downloading and installing and going thru loads of menus. cos it can chew up time. thus i'm hunting for sample libs that are easy to use/deal with. without dongle/security stuff. one reason ive stayed with pg is the security stuff is easy to register
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Elapsed Time by MarioD @ 05/01/22 07:52 AM

You will get a +1 from me. IMHO the timeline bar is a waste of space. Using that space for elapsed time would be a huge improvement. I know that is just my opinion and many may not agree so maybe an option to choose what you see there would be a compromise. YMMV
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Santana challenge ....well kind of.... by David Snyder @ 05/01/22 07:50 AM

You may think you have won the challenge, my friend, but like I have told the bull many times, you will soon be the one to be eating the dust my friend! I will see you again inside the ring and we will see who is the real Carlos! Until then my friend!!!
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Elapsed Time by AudioTrack @ 05/01/22 07:45 AM

Yes, a new item in the wishlist would certainly get support.
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Elapsed Time by Matt Finley @ 05/01/22 07:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Bass ThumperThanks AT, I'll assume it's on the wishlist. it’s been awhile. I think it could help if you make a new post there.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: EZDrummer 3 by MusicStudent @ 05/01/22 07:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Janice & BudThe above combined with my minimal drum knowledge and age is enough to keep me from heading down another production rabbit hole! I understand exactly. My past experience with EZdrummer 2, just like with BIAB, was that there is a steep learning curve which is made worse if, as a hobbyist, you use this infrequently. I am sure EZDrummer 3 will be simlar. But in this case, since I have been weened on EZdrummer 2, for me I am hoping it may not be so steep. B
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Santana Challenge 3 by David Snyder @ 05/01/22 07:10 AM

Very nice my friend! But I challenge you to bring your amp and to meet me in Little Havana to play this out on the streets, where it all goes down! We will settle this guitarra contra guitarra mi amigo!!
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: EZDrummer 3 by MusicStudent @ 05/01/22 06:42 AM

Originally Posted By: musicloverThis is why I love EZdrummer, just a short sample of a phased funk sound from EZdrummer, with the plugin directly placed in biab using biab midi drums track. Ezdrummer phased funk style.
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Elapsed Time by Bass Thumper @ 05/01/22 06:37 AM

Thanks AT, I'll assume it's on the wishlist.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: EZDrummer 3 by justanoldmuso @ 05/01/22 06:29 AM

J/B i'm the same. i force myself to work with the gear i have. the problem ive got going to the next level of adding big sample libs to my rig to augment the RT's and RD's is i dont wanna spend loads of time doing downloading and installing and going thru loads of menus. cos it can chew up time. thus i'm hunting for sample libs that are easy to use/deal with. without dongle/security stuff. one reason ive stayed with pg is the security stuff is easy to register etc etc. and fair and non intrusive
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: PERCUSSION ELEMENTS 1,2 and 3 - Free by MusicStudent @ 05/01/22 06:21 AM

Originally Posted By: PajFree for the Free Kontakt Player: Thunder Drums from Soniccouture, available again for as long as the new batch of serial numbers are available. https://www.soniccouture.com/en/free-stuff/ Paj 8^) Thanks for all the great links. These are incredible days with all the high quality free stuff avialalbe. A virtual candy store with everything free! By the way, I am loving my Percussion Elements purchase.
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: using biab live? by Guitarhacker @ 05/01/22 06:19 AM

I haven't really "gigged" live very much since the last band I was in crashed and burned. However, I was active in a church ministry that went to a prison once a month and I was responsible for the P&W music. I would simply create the tracks in BB and export them to my phone. This prison did allow us to carry our phones into the facility. Minimum security. The less we had to carry in the better off we were getting through the security checkpoint. A small PA and we were in busines
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I need parts for a discontinued A-Frame. Any ideas? by Notes Norton @ 05/01/22 06:18 AM

I have to lift them 4 feet, and then the crank up higher. The speaker cabs are just under 40 pounds each. I lift them, and Mrs. Notes guides them on the stand. I do have to remember to lift with my legs and not with my back ;D Back to the A Frame. Eddie, the stand looks similar, but the clamps on the silver are different from the one I have. I've gone that route before. I do appreciate the offer, though. Notes ♫
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: PERCUSSION ELEMENTS 1,2 and 3 - Free by MusicStudent @ 05/01/22 06:18 AM

Originally Posted By: MarioD You may want to look at the Brio Percussion Ensemble: https://www.indiginus.com/brio-percussion-ensemble It is my go to percussion program. No Taiko, how can I go to war with my orchestral percussion without Taiko
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Byron. I agree with you …further whether a R8 , a pc, or mac…or if one loves tape sound..and has bought an old Scully or ampex or stephens or studer machine…if one isnt willing to learn the gear..then one is going to face problems. Thats the honest truth. Even with a dp03 or r8 one needs to learn menus etc. ive lost count the number of fellow musos whove said to me "i'm a muso/songwriter dont wanna learn that tecchy stuff"...to which i reply "then you'll probably have probl
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Santana challenge ....well kind of.... by Guitarhacker @ 05/01/22 06:13 AM

Thanks to every one who has listened and to those who commented.... thank you.
Help! Tech S.O.S (Off topic)
Google/Bing portable green screens and you might find what you you need.
Forum des Utilisateurs Français de Band-in-a-Box
Jump to new posts Re: Transposition d'un seul instrument by Voltrane @ 05/01/22 06:01 AM

La piste est jaune mais cela ne change rien: toujours pas d’Editer Midi. De même qu’avec aucune des pistes, mêmes bleues.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: PERCUSSION ELEMENTS 1,2 and 3 - Free by Paj @ 05/01/22 05:38 AM

Free for the Free Kontakt Player: Thunder Drums from Soniccouture, available again for as long as the new batch of serial numbers are available. https://www.soniccouture.com/en/free-stuff/ Paj 8^)
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: EZDrummer 3 by Janice & Bud @ 05/01/22 05:36 AM

Guess I’m the odd man out. I’ve developed routines using RD’s (and their respective audio clip containing each component hit) that allow me to readily get what I consider to work well with our productions. Logic Pro X routines allow me to remove the snare, kick, etc., from the RD track and replace it with the same component on a different track. And a bit of comping from several RD regens give me the fills I want. It may sound convoluted but I spend a very small amount of time on the routi
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
FWIW Charlie, I thought your original question was can the sampler be used inside BiaB to make modern pop music, not the other way around.
User Showcase
Thats a contender for sure.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I Can Make It Today (feat. Amber Eaker) by firesong @ 05/01/22 04:51 AM

Originally Posted By: floyd janeDan, A beautiful song. Good write. A lovely melody. A really solid production. All the nice "little touches" that make a song so easy to listen to... Really tasty piano. A gorgeous vocal. A superb mix. Top-notch in all regards. That acoustic guitar was from a keyboard style??? fj Hey Floyd...thanks for your comments...yes the acoustic on the right side of the mix is a keyboard (Yamaha Tyros)...they are very realistic ...I added the acoustic (pan
Page 87 of 134 < 1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 133 134 >
PG Music News
Fun with Band-in-a-Box® - A Reunion Event: "Life Is Hard"

Getting together and playing music and writing songs is a wonderful way to spend some free time!

Recently, a few of our Forum members did just that... and they made a video to prove it!

Check out what Charlie Fogle, Eddie, Herb, Pat Marr, David Snyder got up to - and how they did it: Fun with Band-in-a-Box® - A Reunion Event: "Life Is Hard"

...hopefully it inspires you to keep the fun in making music!

How to: Replace a RealTrack with a MIDI Track in Band-in-a-Box®

Starting with a RealStyle in Band-in-a-Box®, and want to make one of your tracks a MIDI track? See how this is done using the MIDI Track Picker dialog with our video How to Replace a RealTrack with a MIDI Track in Band-in-a-Box®.

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

Band-in-a-Box® Tuba RealTracks

Today (May 6) is International Tuba Day!

Celebrate your love for the Tuba today - add one of our Tuba RealTracks (available in Sets 143, 162, and 248) played by either Brad Muirhead or Philip Santner.

Already have a Band-in-a-Box® song with a Tuba? Share it here!

How to: Search for RealTracks in Band-in-a-Box®

Looking for a specific RealTrack for your song? See how easy it is to search by keyword or file name when you watch our latest video, How to Search for RealTracks in Band-in-a-Box®.

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

Update Your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Today!

Using Band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows? Great news! We've released a free update that enhances many of the MIDI features and Drum Stems tracks, updates the program manual and documentation, and resolves a few user reported issues.

This free update includes additional enhancements to the DAW Plugin, and updates it to version 4.5.33.

Make sure you download this free update today!

Learn more...

How to: Capturing and Adding a Screenshot to the PG Music Forums

The PG Music Forums is packed with an incredibly active community, always happy to discuss and share Band-in-a-Box tips, help with any questions other users have, and of course share their songs!

Want to know how to add a screenshot to your forum post? Follow the steps in our helpful video tutorial.

Band-in-a-Box® Utility Tracks User Tip

#TipTuesday

Utility Tracks were added to Band-in-a-Box® with version 2021. With this feature, there are now 16 editable Utility tracks in Band-in-a-Box®, which can be used for audio and/or MIDI! Generate RealTracks, RealDrums, MIDI tracks, and you can even record or import existing Audio or MIDI files to these tracks!

See how forum user justanoldmuso utilizes this feature to streamline their workflow with their recent post, Side benefit of biab added utility tracks.

Forum Stats
36038 Members
64 Forums
74394 Topics
652835 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
hughie, cornbread, ivova61, revnev, robertjohn5814

36038 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
AudioTrack 134
MarioD 119