Latest Threads | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Re: Ain't Never Been This Bad jannesan Yesterday at 07:48 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Surely has some bluesy elements, but Alan trademark is more clear. Very smooth ear-candy instrumental, would usually work as a nice background music for brain intensive tasks, but interesting chord progression and airy mix interrupt any ongoing activity for admiration. Janne
Replies 20 Views 194 Read More
Re: "Still Lakes" - chill instrumental camog Yesterday at 07:47 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Wow thanks a lot Ron - I was doubtful that anyone would approve of this one, not many tunes on the forum running at 058 BPM (fall asleep music I call it). Pleased it found your ears - thanks again for your very nice comments and for listening!! Cheers, Carl
Replies 2 Views 17 Read More
differenza tra ultra PAK e ultra PAK + per MAC nubaro Yesterday at 07:11 PM Forum: Forum degli utenti italiani di Band-in-a-Box Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Buon giorno . Avevo ordinato BIAB 2023 ultra PAK + per MAC. Oggi mi è arrivato ma il più non c'è da nessuna parte. Penso che ci sarà una differenza. Inoltre lo avevo ordinato in italiano ma è tutto in inglese. Cortesemente qualcuno può chiarirmi questa cosa e suggerirmi come devo procedere. GRAZIE
Replies 0 Views 13 Read More
Re: I Remember that Day, original busking tune updated DonnyGee Yesterday at 06:45 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Elliott Kayne
Great lyrics, and Backing Tracks, like the changes in the lead break. Ended a bit too sudden, you may wish to extend that a bit to ease the listener out. Nice Job
Thank you for all the love, yes that live track was cut off too short. I made sure to fix it yesterday during the live performances. Thank you for your nice comments. Donnt G
Replies 7 Views 127 Read More
Re: Recommended audio interfaces / soundcards for use with BIAB. Gordon Scott Yesterday at 06:29 PM Forum: Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Interesting. If I were looking for a new interface, it would definitely be one I'd look at. It looks nice and flexible, and mostly nice to use, though I have some doubts (e.g., the big press control mutes what exactly?). But ... many of the performance specifications are several dB poorer than the Focusrite (4gen, anyway). Your man says the Focusrite is the one against which other interfaces should be judged, which high praise. It's notably lower cost that the Focusrite 4gen 2i2. At this moment, Focusrite are selling the 3rd gen 2i2 and 4i4 for less than the H224.
Replies 9 Views 128 Read More
Re: Video - Repeats & Endings Dialog Overview Closed Sessioner Yesterday at 04:55 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
But, alas, unlike in iReal Pro, they cannot be combined...
Replies 1 Views 1,060 Read More
Re: Can music without lyrics make you laugh etcjoe Yesterday at 04:06 PM Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Rustyspoon#
Skip to 0:28... No crying allowed.
It has a good beat and I can dance to it. I would say that to Dick Clark.
Replies 8 Views 144 Read More
Re: The wind on your back cubanpete Yesterday at 03:15 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thanks Elliot. Mike B.
Replies 9 Views 107 Read More
Re: Cakewalk DAW plugin no bass, just silence Matt Finley Yesterday at 03:12 PM Forum: Beginners Forum Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Dan is right, and what he is describing is a new problem, just reported, awaiting a fix. I'm not sure there is any relationship between that and the problem you have with your older version.
Replies 7 Views 116 Read More
Re: From the West to the Caribbean cubanpete Yesterday at 03:08 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thanks guys for the time to listen and the reviews, really appreciate it. Mario, you know what they say..it's all in the wrist. Just kidding. I just try this combinations to see how they work. Many times after listening to it I say , nah! so I don't go on with it. I'm working on one that I think is even more odd as far as instruments combinations. Will see. Cheers Mike B.
Replies 8 Views 97 Read More
Re: RealBand problems with Kushview Element mkg50 (Mike G) Yesterday at 02:23 PM Forum: RealBand Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by mkg50 (Mike G)
Maybe PG Music will do us RealBanders a favour next year and let the 2025 version handle VST3. Fingers crossed. Cheers, Mike
Originally Posted by MoultiPass
Originally Posted by mkg50 (Mike G)
Thanks MoultiPass. It's a temporary solution at least. Though I'm a bit worried about these words from Native Instruments:
They've been saying that for 10 years, it's like electric cars, but we will always find diesels.... And anyway, with this method, you have VST2 and VST3.
Thanks again MoultiPass. I reinstalled the the VST2 version of Komplete Kontrol and it seems to be working fine. Thank you for sending the instructions. Mike
Replies 5 Views 90 Read More
Re: RealBand problems with Kushview Element mkg50 (Mike G) Yesterday at 02:18 PM Forum: Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thanks for your suggestion Mario. In the RealBand forum, where I also posted this, MoultiPass pointed to a Native Instruments page that gave detailed instructions on how to reinstall the VST2 version of Komplete Kontrol. I've done this and everything seems to be working ok again. At least temporarily, until they discontinue support for VST2. Thanks again, Mike
Replies 2 Views 52 Read More
Re: Aurora V1: Night Turns Into Gold Al-David Yesterday at 02:14 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hi Chay, Your music always sits well in my ears. The sax and guitar leads were really sweet. the mix is superb and the flow was nice and easy. Can;'t go wrong with all of that working as it should! Nice! Alan
Replies 17 Views 185 Read More
Re: BIAB para Mac en idioma español mrgeeze Yesterday at 01:50 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh Jump to new postsJump to new posts
De Acuerdo. +1
Replies 3 Views 90 Read More
Re: Green Is So Much Greener Without Blue vicarn Yesterday at 01:47 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Excellent pop production, BD. I too thought it was a male vocal but what do we know? Vic
Replies 18 Views 298 Read More
Re: When you find your song on an album you've never head of ... Notes Norton Yesterday at 01:03 PM Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
You forgot to add, know the right people and/or be in the right place at the right time. I've known a lot of good-looking, great singers and fine musicians who didn't make it big. But it's not the only way. I've known musicians who make a lot of money playing music and others who need a day job to pay the bills. I've made a living doing music and nothing but music for most of my life. I could have done better if I stayed in the electronics tech/engineering industry that I trained for, but 5 years of that convinced me I'd be happier staying with music. Though I live modestly, I have no debt, and I'm happier this way. There is more than one way to do it. Playing music puts you in the category of other professionals. Not every lawyer makes the big time, some do well and some barely get by. Bands are like other small businesses, some fail, some make a decent living at it, and some hit the big time. I think if anyone can make a living doing what they would do for free, and doing what they truly enjoy, they are better off than most people — and if they get rich in the process, they join the lucky ones. Notes ♫
Replies 27 Views 1,016 Read More
Re: Fishey Business Notes Norton Yesterday at 12:52 PM Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
What kind of infection? Sepsis? Something similar? I'm glad you survived. Looking at those snappers is making me hungry! I remember when reds, mutton, and mangrove snappers were plentiful and easy to catch. Getting older does diminish things you can do. Someone told me to focus on the things you can do, and quit thinking about the cants. Sometimes that's easier to do than others. laugh And, I agree. Life is too short, try to get as much joy as you can out of every day. Notes ♫
Replies 12 Views 84 Read More
Re: Got Too Close Tonight DC Ron Yesterday at 12:45 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Ronnie Fields
Great song, I like the vocals and the arrangement, I can still hear it in my head.
Why, THANK YOU, Ronnie! Glad you liked it, seeing how you can still hear it. Hate it when a song I DON'T like gets stuck in my head. Ha!
Replies 38 Views 611 Read More
Re: Het Ei (The Egg) dcuny Yesterday at 05:45 AM Forum: I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hi, Rob and Anne-Marie, Nicely done. With your warning, I was able to guess the ending. smile Of course, the eggs sold in stores are unfertilized, but why let that get in the way of a story? wink
Replies 6 Views 206 Read More
Re: So Brittle Blue Planet WaoBand Yesterday at 03:53 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Lovely arrangement and mix. Always pro our Common Mother!
Replies 19 Views 228 Read More
Re: How do you actually generate music ideas? Izzy Yesterday at 03:46 AM Forum: Songwriting Jump to new postsJump to new posts
STARTING a song is easy. FINISHING a song is hard.
Replies 14 Views 1,632 Read More
Re: MOONLIGHT SONATA_David Snyder Classical Guitar David Snyder Yesterday at 03:25 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thanks Janice and Bud! Being former bluegrass players, I am sure you had a hand cramp or three!! smile Thanks for the listen and the kind words!
Replies 21 Views 361 Read More
New Music Theory/Guitar Instruction Blog Blitzstar Yesterday at 03:09 AM Forum: Woodshedding - Learning to Play! Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hello everyone. I'm new to PG Music and just wanted to let everyone know that I recently published a blog on music theory as it relates to guitar playing (appropriately called "music theory and the guitar"), and thought some of you might find it useful. The goal of the blog is to provide a frame of reference that will allow students to see the big picture of music so that they can more easily understand where the individual pieces fit. If anyone is interested, it can be accessed at https://blitzstarguitar.com/blog/ . Please let me know if you find it helpful. Thanks. Frank
Replies 0 Views 27 Read More
Re: Jacob Collier being unbelievable for 9 minutes AudioTrack Yesterday at 12:25 AM Forum: Best of YouTube Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Yes, quite unbelievable. The talent is virtually unlimited.
Replies 1 Views 49 Read More
Re: Sea to Sky Highway Ezekiel's Storm 03/26/24 11:12 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Folk type song, but you two still achieve an other worldly sound. Your guitar meshes well with the vocal. Fantastic lyrics.
Replies 29 Views 640 Read More
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,391
Posts732,462
Members38,439
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
MIX-I-MUSIX 2.0, Ernest J, ingridguerci94, Izzy, BenChaz
38,441 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195