Hi, this is by no means a negative post. My last version was 2014 Audiophile I believe it was. I haven't used it in a couple of years or more. I found some tools that I was also intrigued by, Riffendium for guitar, Superior Drummer for drums, Ample Bass with its Riffer capabilities. Two pedal steel libs, one by Impact Soundworks, the other by Indiginus. Various MIDI tools, like Chord Potion, Captain Chords, Beat, Melody and Deep, and Instachord by WA Productions . And an exhaustive list of VSTs, libraries and Midi tools like Rapid Composer. The last 5 years not much really intrigued me to buy BIAB. There was always more RTs and Styles, plus the special MIDI instruments, but I'm an Audiophile guy, I gotta have the waves, so close to $400 Cdn wasn't justified. And last year they came out with the "plugin" and I was intrigued, because before the task of slicing up, say, a guitar solo and comping it into an acceptable track was very tedious. But last year I read of nothing but problems with the plugin, and so can someone put the cards on the table and tell me if it is usable in its current state? I've lurked here a lot and read about BIAB here and I don't really care about the GUI, as long as I can make it work. But the biggest selling point for me right now would be the plugin and the ease of use in that regard. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Fivehands