Ok, I would like to know if there is any way I can get a result to sound like the solos in the Master Jazz Guitar Solos add on? I have tried by having the solist make a solo off of the solo itself that's on the melody line when you load it in BIAB. But, the results are dissapointing using both real tracks and the soloist styles that make the solos.I use the Melody influances the solo box and use custom and put everything at 100%. It will make a solo, but not as complicated as the original solo itself.Now why would I want to do this? Well, I don't play guitar for one and I sure as hell don't know Jazz Guitar. But, I love Jazz Guitar and the tone and the whole aspect of it. I have bought every single Jazz Guitar VST out the and amp sims to duplicate the sound and have come mightly close.But, I can't keep using the same old solos in BIAB. After a while they all start to sound the same. I mean the midi versions especially don't sound geneuin like the real tracks, but the real tracks seem to use the same phrasing over and over no matter how you change the chording. I guess I'm asking the impossible. But, if anyone has any tips or tricks I'd sure appreaciate it. Thanks Leonard confused