Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the BIAB 2018 Amplitube presets. I am using BIAB 2018 build 509 Ultrapak. When loading an 'Amplitube style" I get an error which indicates that BIAB is looking in 'C:\bb\DX Settings' for the preset file. The presets as ".tgs" files are placed by default by the BIAB installation in the 'C:\bb\DX Settings\Amplitube' folder. I found reference to this same issue in BIAB 2017 messages on these forums and apparently this has not been corrected in BIAB 2018 - it still looks in the wrong folder for these presets.

I copied all of the ".tgs" files into the 'C:\bb\DX Settings' folder as a workaround and now these presets are found if I "Load group" in the FX dialog (although this makes a mess of the 'C:\bb\DX Settings' folder with the Hi-Q instruments ".tgs" files also located there).

Previous versions of BIAB installed ".at3p" native Amplitube presets in the 'C:\user\{username}\Documents\IK Multimedia\Amplitube 3\Presets' folder which allowed selecting various presets within the Amplitube VST to audition sounds. A search of my C: drive finds no ".at3p" files at all - presumably these are no longer included with the BIAB installation.

Can anyone confirm that this is the case in the BIAB 2018 installation or is there something I didn't do correctly when installing the update. The BIAB 2018 manual has very limited information on the DI instruments and Amplitube feature. The new Amplitube presets are touted in the BIAB 2018 "New Features" advertising but seems it would not work at all in a default installation of the software.

Thanks,
Dan