Hi all,
I'm presently engaged in a long exchange with PG Support about these two styles and I would be interested to know whether this problem affects only me, or whether it is something more fundamental. Desperately frustrating for me since 5 songs I'm working on for a show all are based around these styles.

Both styles are called folk trio (though they have more than 3 instruments) and both are supposed to have shakers and congas playing. As far as I can see they are the same style except one uses a midi piano and one a realtracks piano.

If I try to load _BURDEN in BIAB, stylepicker does not report any of the instruments as being unavailable. However, once loaded, Drums default to standard midi drums.

If I try to load =BURDEN in BIAB, stylepicker reports the drums as not being available, but once loaded Realdrum Shaker and Congas do play.

Interestingly, if I try to load either style in Realband I get no drums.

I keep my realtracks and drums on a separate drive but I get no problem with any other styles. I've bought every realtrack and drum release and update frequently. Is it only me?

Best regards
PB