Hi guys, Hope everyone is staying well. On the last 2 tunes, I've had a sync problem between BIAB and RealBand. I can't recall having run into it before. I'll try to explain as best as I can. In BIAB, I have an even16 4/4 tune arrangement, which has autogenerated MIDI bass, piano, guitar and synvoice tracks, along with a RealDrums part based on the style. Everything jibes and sounds great. Whether I open that SGU file in RealBand, or save it as MIDI before opening, the RealDrums track is out of sync with the MIDI tracks. It's missing its 4-count, and I'm having a hard time syncing it with the MIDI tracks, which do start on the correct beat. When I try regenerating the RealDrums in RealBand, it comes back in the same shape: no 4-count, and some additional beats missing. When I try to cut/paste the drums with 'Snap to the Beat' engaged at measure 3a, the part does not start there, nor at the previous or next beat, but rather you must disable 'Snap' and place the cursor in the middle of 3a and the next beat, to sync it, but again, missing the 4-count and some additional parts. I've just realized that the first chord in the chart in RealBand starts on measure 3, rather than 1a as it should. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Last edited by Warren Keller; 11/23/20 02:40 PM.

Best, Warren

Warren A. Keller- Woodwindist/Producer
Spontaneous Groovin' Combustion
Tune 9 Music- SESAC