I have been working lately on making good sounding Karaoke from different midifiles and BiaB files. The problem with many of the imported midi files is that they have variation in the speed. So when I run those midifiles in Karafun to export as a video, and then take the same file in to BiaB to export as a audio with much better sound, they are aut of sync with the one I run in Karafun. So I cannot not use the Mux feature in FormatFactory to just join those two files to a final karaoke video with much better sound. Is not BiaB supposed to play the midifiles the same way as Karafun plays them?

When I batch processed the Folksong included in BiaB to Midi, and made Karaoke from them in Karafun, this was never an issue.

I now come to think of it, as BiaB can import .kar songs. Do BiaB handle those .kar files differently? If so, can I just rename the *.mid to *.kar, and solve the problem that way?

Anyway, I think it is time for BiaB to be enhanced in the big lyric window to something similar to Karafun, as Karafun is a free karaoke program after all and are 1000 times better. I guess the big lyric window has been like it is now, since the very beginning? No video background. No text effect. No export as video a.s.o. Even those that use the big lyric window just to read the lyric when perform, could enjoy that, I guess...;)

Forever Grateful, BUT, sometimes pissed of. wink
Trygve "Leo" Larsen
BiaB 2020, Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5 CPU, 270GHz, 32 Gb RAM
My OLD tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen My NEW is unpublished
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.