Dear Sirs,

I bought a band in a box 2018 for windows audiophile edition, I updated the band in a box (build 510) and realband (build 4). From a check I noticed that not all styles seem to be installed, such as the vocal styles _LALAOOH and _OOHLALA. I have repeatedly rebuild the styles database of both a band in a box and realband (as described in the biab forum) but the list is not updated.

I also noticed that the folder c: / bb / styles has a small number of styles, while the folder e: bb / styles (HDD audiophile) has many more styles (there is _OOHLALA but not _LALAOOH) despite none of the two is visible in the style picker.

I then copied the styles in the audiophile HDD (6776 files, 157mb) in the c: / bb / styles folder, after a complete and partial rebuild in both programs (band in a box and realband) now result in 5326 styles. Now the style _OOHLALA is present, but _LALAOOH is always missing.

I finally tried to load a song of a user who used the style _LALAOOH found on the biab forum, but, not being present in my database, the system sets a default style.

We look forward to an early reply.

Thank you in advance.

Antonio