I know you can check the box to "ignore all slash notes except for bass" but I'm not aware of simply turning off ALL slash bass notes altogether. I've tried three different bass RT's and they're all the same. No slash bass. The song is Smooth by Santana. That song is all slash bass. On the screenshot see the first bar the Am goes to an Am/F but the bass does an octave A leading to the next bar and all the other slash bass notes are just ignored. Oh, and I just did a Return to Factory Settings. Is this somehow in the style itself? EDIT: Something else is messed up here. I added the Background Pop EV 120 B3 organ which sounds great but it drops out on every pushed chord with the slash bass and I did NOT check the box saying to have the instruments ignore the slash bass notes. Here's the screenshot:

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Smooth.png (265.17 KB, 156 downloads)
Last edited by jazzmammal; 08/02/19 09:21 AM.

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.