Hi,
I would like to use the BIAB app (on android phones or tablets) for displaying song chords during live performances.

For this purpose I would suggest the following functions to be included in a future update:

- Making the size of the chord symbols adjustable would allow to read them from a distance during a performance

- BIAB should allow to adjust the orientation of the screen(in order to be able to switch from portrait to landscape mode and to zoom in on the chords or notation)

- BIAB should allow to change the number of bars displayed in each line or it should automatically adjust the number of bars per line depending on the chosen font size

- It would also be great if one could not only read the chords but also the melody on the device either by including a note or leadsheet mode on the app

These adjustments would greatly enhance the usability of the app which already includes the basic functions and I am sure that they would attract a lot of musicians who want to get rid of all the paperwork.

Thank you for making a fantastic app even better,
Jo