For those that are more experienced with Band-in-a-Box, you've likely noticed this, but for beginners in particular you may find this tip helpful:

What I found that was a very helpful tool for me back when I was learning the program was the "hints" that would pop up when you hovered your cursor over different areas of the program.

Here is an example of what I mean:

As you can see above, I hovered my mouse (or cursor, if you prefer) over "tag exists", and a definition of what a tag was and what this checkbox would achieve appeared. This can help teach you terminology within the program that you may be unfamiliar with, how that terminology might differ from other sources, but it can also teach you what specific features and options achieve within the program when in a pinch. The manual, of course, extrapolates much further, but this is a great way to get started with some condensed information.

Here's another example:

Here you see that I've placed my cursor over "Reset ALL Bars", and I was given a quick rundown of what the button did, as well as some other helpful information that was relevant to know.

For those out there learning the program for the first time, or to those veterans ready to explore a new aspect of the program they've been curious about, we hope this little tip does the trick for you and helps you along your Band-in-a-Box journey!

Cheers,
Ember