Hi All,
If have discovered the RealBand feature that lets me generate a track selection from a loop. This has got some really fantastic possibilities for me, especially as the loop can be made to follow the chord root of the chords specified on the chord sheet. I do have a reasonable library of Acidized loops to work with, but I have also got a vast range of non Acidized loops that I would like to work with in RealBand.
This is where I felt that the Render menu option of 'Acidize this .WAV' would come in handy, especially as it does not require the file to be actually loaded. So, armed with the tempo, key of and time signature of the loop, I used this option on my loop, having opted to also copy the acidized loop to the Loops folder.

When I come to generate a track from this loop, I find it in the Loops folder, but when I select it, it doesn't show the Acidized details. I have to fill these in again. I thought the whole point of making the file acidized is that it already contained all this detail.
Also, I noticed that the Loops folder containing the 'acidized' files also contained files with the extension .bt - is this acidized information? If so, then how is that used?

Any help will be gratefully received.

John