I believe RB 2021 is only 64 bit? and that the 32 bit version is the 2020 program. Is that correct? Are there any new RB features I will really miss if I stick with 32 bit? That's my first question.

Second, my 32 bit dxi version of the Edirol Hyper canvas (the same sounds as the TTS1 but that version is probably 64 bit?) obviously won't work. However, i have the boxed retail version and I have the option to install the vst synth.

I see the 64 bit BIAB has the option to use either a dxi or vst synth as the default so am I right that if i install the vst hypercanvas RB 64 bit will have the same option and jbridge will make it work with a 64 bit host?

presumably the vst version will work as a GM2 synth like the dxi version?

i like the hypercanvas sounds and as i rarely use midi these days for new tracks i am recording if i do need to add a midi track for a signature lick for example, I can open the 32 bit version, use the dxi synth and make a wav file and import that to the 64 bit RB? clunky but a working solution.

but if the hypercanvas vst will work i see that BIAB 64 bit autonaticallly picks up the synthfont 64 bit, so will RB 64 bit automatically pick up the hypercanvas? or will i have to search for it and add it manually? and will jbridge automatically kick in?

or as a final question, can i download cakewalk, get the tts1 64bit free and then delete the rest of cakewalk? my c drive is a little short of space but i do have a second hard drive with more room if that helps