There have been times before, and I am at one again, that I need to snip and paste just a hi hat or just a kick from an exact spot to build a custom drum pattern. Those events are not always on a specific tick. When I position the scrolling transport line, I don't know where I am in a measure. Is there a way to toggle that on? If I could see that this is bar 1, beat 3, tick 55, that would help greatly in customizing these drum parts.

If I were to try and paste the bright yellow track to get JUST that tiny, almost subliminal event, how can I see position when I get to the paste function? If we were able to zoom in the beat markers of the measures down to at least 16th note resolution it would be easier. Is that doable?

In this case I am trying to move a kick drum and while I can move the kick drum, the hi hat behind it disappears. That tiny tick would be a hi hat that I need or the place where I cut and paste to will have a hole of silence in it.

Last edited by eddie1261; 04/26/18 04:42 AM.

I smashed the hell out of my car today. When the cops came I told him "Officer, that guy was BOTH texting and drinking a beer." The cop said "Sir, he has every right to do that. I mean, it's HIS living room..."