Customers LOVE Xtra Styles PAK 9 and Loops-with-Style PAK 2! Save up to 50% until June 30, 2020!

" Really useful range of new styles here - great work!" ... " I'm loving these new RealStyles! " ... " The Celtic Xtra Styles are exactly what I need! " ... " I am so thrilled with all of the new Xtra Styles - I am a songwriter and I love these! " ... " New Country Styles? YEEHAW! " ... " What a variety - thank you PG Music! " ... " Fantastic performances!! " ... " MultiStyles too? Awesome! " ... " Very nice! " ... " The new Folk Xtra Styles are perfect for my songs! " ... " Brilliant! Thanks PG! " ... " Holy Frijoles! " ... " PG Music did it again! " ... " These are remarkable! " ... " Thrilled with all the added Jazz choices! " ... " I want them all! " ... " Everyone should have these. " ... " A sensational variety, really good styles! "

SUPERCHARGE your Band-in-a-Box® 2020 UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition with 200 Groundbreaking NEW RealStyles in Xtra Styles PAK 9!

Xtra Styles PAKs are on SALE until June 30th!
Purchase the complete Xtra Styles PAKs library with over 1,400 RealStyles for the special price of $199 (reg. $349)

Already have a few of our Xtra Styles PAKs? Top up now - each of our 9 Xtra Styles PAKs are just $29 (reg. $49)!

Learn more about Xtra Styles PAKs for Band-in-a-Box and listen to demos here. Loops-with-Style PAK 2 details can be found here.

Callie
Marketing Representative
PG Music Inc.