In a previous post discussion on the closeness of BB accompaniments to searches based on a particular song title - many of you shared really useful links I hadn't heard of. I thought - wouldn't it be great if we had a centralized index list of links and the contributors name and comments (3 to 6 lines) for things like:

1.) Business and Hobby Websites of our Forum Members
Our forum members' business web pages (music-related - maybe open up to non-music), or their compiled list of ...whatever it is they compile and share with others.

2.) Our Forum Members favorite go-to music websites for:
a.) accompaniments
b.) transcriptions
c.) songwriting
d.) production
...etc.

In the description would be the contributor's comments on the accuracy, price, what they particularly like about the site, etc.

3.) Our Forum Members favorite go-to music websites in general - ANY TOPIC - technology, news, etc.

4.) Other categories ?

Perhaps there is a link with this list already ? Of course I realize if you scour through the thousands of posts - you will find these...but that's too time consuming.

My personal motivation is to learn about new resources I was previously unaware, and to share these indexes with my Little Kids Rock Music Teacher friends. It's also great exposure and advertising for those of you who have businesses that can work with users remotely over the Internet. I realize advertising is not to be done on this forum - but certainly one page that helps the many contributors to this great forum get more exposure wouldn't hurt anyone - especially if that is it's sole purpose.

Of course - we would probably needs somebody to moderate and organize the links for consistency.

What do you think ? If nothing else - it makes for more interesting conversations as we learn more about each others' work and interests.