If you have a yeti micraphone this could be the answer to your questions. I know this is from a previous post some time ago, but i have to let you know that i figured it out. Anybody that is having problems like i did here is the answer to my previous question. Ok, I purchased a Yeti mic with the studio in the deal this i think was called yeti studio from sweetwater. Anyhow, i was having a problem with echo that i didn't set up. So being confused i just used another DAW. After watching many videos i still couldn't figure it out; then by accident one day i did figure it out. I had the usb plugged in check, then i had the headphones plugged in check, but i was still getting that annoying echo. After recording a trak muting the michrophon so it didn't throw me off, i added reverb to the finished vocal trak, then i accidentally deleted the track, well, the record was still enabled and i was thinking out loud and i heard the reverb assigned to the track when i was thinking out loud. I finally figured out that in studio one you have to create the track then assign a reverb that you are pleased with and wala, it gets rid of the annoying echo or latency. Then you can commence to recording. In my opinion you do need a yeti micraphone for this to work correct2because your adio or, playback has to come through the yeti micraphone, well that's in my experience, but it may also work with just a usb michrophon through your moniters, not sure but i know that this does work through a yeti.

Music is an expression that is a universal language, Never criticize anybody to harshly. They need time to grow but when they do, they do. Always be kind in what you say and do because the man upstairs is watching.