My trusty plastic egg filled with beans broke recently (something heavy was accidentally laid on it and it cracked into pieces) and I found out that L'eggs no longer makes those things to ship panty hose in. Apparently the cost was a factor as well as the environmental concern as a million of those things hitting a landfill would be impactful.

I got around it last week by putting some beans into an empty dog food can to get through one session but I need to address this without spending a bunch of money after $2030 worth of root canal surgery. So tomorrow I go on a mission to visit toy stores and craft stores to try and find 3 plastic eggs of different sizes so I can have shakers of different pitch.

But that brings me to the request. Does anybody have a good sampled loop of a shaker playing 16th notes with an accent on every downbeat? At any speed. I can manipulate to get it to the tempo I need. I have tambourines but the shaker is a little harder to find. Almost everything has other percussion instruments mixed in with it.

Please PM me if you have what I am looking for.

Thanks.

Last edited by eddie1261; 01/26/18 03:41 PM.

I smashed the hell out of my car today. When the cops came I told him "Officer, that guy was BOTH texting and drinking a beer." The cop said "Sir, he has every right to do that. I mean, it's HIS living room..."