I don't mean just gigs but also playing with your friends at your house or at their house?

If you have been fully vaccinated, do you feel comfortable going where ever you like?

Here in Miami, we have a huge number of Covid infections. That makes a lot of people very uneasy. Over 40,000 dead and counting.

One answer that is being seriously considered is a booster shot. Based on my investigation of the third booster being used in Israel, it looks pretty promising.

This has not been approved yet by the FDA and CDC.

I guess I can be a guinea pig for you as I have been approved for a third shot next week. I will keep you informed as to any negative effects.

I am really tired of this pandemic and I want to go play with my friends without fear. I only can tell you for sure the effect of the vaccine for my wife and I and a few close friends. None of us have suffered more than a slight bit of discomfort for a day or two. I don't personally know anyone who has had a bad reaction to the vaccine. Long-term effects? I don't know, but I have seen the short-term effects for people who refused to be vaccinated. Some got very sick, some of them died!

I want to play music like before again, and soon. Before I die of old age...lol

If you are not sure what to do, please talk to a doctor you trust.

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo