I've asked something similar here before; but I'm curious if people could share a bit more on how they do this.

I listen to, I believe, all of the songs that are posted in any given week in the showcase. I drive a lot; and really enjoy the songs. Thanks y'all! smile

The problem I have is, when I get home, I don't remember if I have commented on a song or not. I understand that I can click on "my posts" to see where my replies have been. To do that for each song, when I have time to, it's a bit of an unorganized task with too much referencing back and forth. I KNOW what I'm doing isn't efficient. I really dislike the idea of scrolling through threads to try to find out if I commented. As a result; I comment very little.

This bothers me because I love to recognize people when they do something great. I love to encourage people where I can.

So...teach me what you know. smile Is anyone willing to expose how they do it? A bit beyond just saying "I use" and a program name. How do you use that program to do it.

I'm obviously not the greatest at this and would like to commit to improving. Any help would be greatly appreciated! smile I feel an "ah ha!" moment may come of this for me.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by HearToLearn; 05/09/19 04:59 AM.

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.