Hi, I just received a phone call from artistpr.com in Hollywood, CA. I got the old "your songs were listened to on your Myspace page and you got a thumbs up by our president and this only happen for 1 out of 10 artists." or something along those lines.

They offer copy/paste:
How Can I Cancel My account?

Artistpr.com offers a 5 day trial for $2.95 automatically recurring at $60.00 a month until you cancel. Click Here to cancel your membership at any time. You can also email support@artistpr.com If you signed up through paypal login to your paypal account and click on "Billing Agreement" then click on "subscription payment" You will be able to cancel your account from there.

Does anyone have any experience with these guys? While I like to hear that my songs have the attention of some big shot, I'm not so egotistical nor diven by a desire to succeed that I will let the least bit of flattery go to my head and cloud my judgement.

The guy who called was a pretty good salesman and attempted to get me to commit to the $2.95 first payment right away with my Visa. I told him that I had to re-check his website to familiarize myself with it again before I committed. I'm supposed to call him back Monday.

I would really appreciate some advice because I'm going to decline the offer unless I get some positive feedback. While I'm interested in selling my songs, I prefer to find people in need of original material and allow them to make the songs a hit. So far I have 4 young women from the US and 1 Canadian band who want to sing my songs. One of them wants to record a few of them.

Thank you for your time
Jeff