In the late 80's, I wrote some songs - put together a band - wrote songs, managed, and produced it - and was signed to a major label . . .

Long story short, music was my life . . for the rest of the band, it was about partying. The label started a subsidiary label for our first album and gave us some money to do a few more tracks . . .

We had 36 days to practice songs . . . the band showed up 3 days before studio to practice for the first time . . . long story short . . . I had enough and fired all of them before we cut the album.

Sold my drums - and went to college . . . NEVER to do music again.

Fast forward a few years . . .

I'm in church and the worship leader says, "I know you were with a label . . . ever thought about using your talent in church?"

NOPE! I got no time or patience for a bunch of narcissistic megalomaniac musicians!

He persisted and got me to come play on their worship team . . .

Here are some snippets of songs in the scratch track stage that I wrote and then used Biab as kind of a "band-on-demand" that has no attitudes, shows up on time and plays in key to lay the tracks :-P

Here is my Bandmix profile which has scratch track audio (little to no production or correction) that I have done using BIAB . . .

and yes, I am still looking for musicians for this project . . .

http://www.bandmix.com/even_if/

Last edited by Even If; 11/06/15 06:10 PM.