Hi all.
I have been listening to some of you artists on this forum, and hear a lot of good stuff, (but I'm preaching to the choir as they say). I listen but have so much going on that I have been lacking in commenting back, (but I will from now on). However, that's no excuse. I'm sure that you guy's are as busy as me and are able to find time.

This song, Even If I Do, was created on BB and (along with a bunch of our guitar, bass and vocal tracks ), recorded on RB. Based on a recommendation from this site, I downloaded the AAMS mastering software that I like very much. I used it on this song and also the two songs I posted earlier, and now have them all on SoundCloud. (They sound so much more 'finished' than the versions you heard). I even mastered a live performance of a song we will soon be working on in BB, In My Town, and like that version as well. (I will be sending Mr. van der Velde some $$).

Anyway...Even If I Do was created using:

_BALADE.STY;

Guitar:522 in the Piano slot;
Guitar:405 in the Guitar slot;
Guitar:543 in the Strings slot;
Fiddle:618 in the Solist slot;
Drums: Sorry, I lost track somehow of what RD pattern I used, which was 2 years ago. I have been keeping a notebook for each song since.

I hope this resonates well with some of you: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=996085&songID=12332656
(thanks Floyd)

Thanks for listening

Doug

Last edited by DTravz; 02/07/14 11:34 AM.