Happy Holidays friends! Been having a great time and productive time with BIAB this past week!

Have been videoing for 6 days for the new CARR Lincoln Amplifier! Getting a couple demos ready to showcase tones for the Winter NAMM release. When Carr releases a new product, it is a really genuine event.

Alot of original arrangements with massive BIAB use! AND... and at least one obvious stock BIAB tune! Really cool stuff! (Ignore the 20 second 'cover' snippets for FUN thrown in, those use the original bass/drums)

Plug-in and this amp really wants to classic rock! So even though I do not play classic rock much, it has been really fun getting these tones and finding where it takes me! It is really an incredible amp!(Disclaimer... I AM a Carr Artist)

Here is a sneak peak teaser video from the past few days of demoing. We plan to have two full demos up in a few days! Just wanted to share what I feel is alot of relevant BIAB tones!

Cheers Friends and a super blessed holiday to you all!

(BTW, if anybody s interested in the settings / RT's for any tracks I used, shoot me a message. I don't have it here in front of me as there were so many, but I can get the for you!)

RG