Hi everybody. Just to share my latest two "albums" - i.e. two collections of songs I've written with Band-in-a-Box over the past year or so. Nine songs in all.

I've already posted each and every one of these songs already on here before, so I hope it's ok if I don't post the RealTracks used for each one this time - I'd be here until noon otherwise :-) But, if I absolutely must, please let me know.

Prayer is all about songs with a sacred theme.

Write About Love is a little wider in range - "love songs" about different kinds of love ... societal, romantic, wordless, divine and unconditional (agape).

You don't have to listen to them all (or indeed any, haha!), that goes without saying - besides, they've all been posted here as single tracks over the last year or so. It's really more of a "looking back" type "exercise" for me and hopefully a chance for whoever wants it to have these songs easily accessible to them, in two easy links. To me, it's also a little interesting to see how they fit together in "albums", but that's another matter, too. Hope you enjoy - that's the main aim here :-) ... and, as always, all feedback is very welcome.

THANKS for listening and THANK YOU to everyone at PGMusic ... without Band-in-a-Box, it's a certainty that I would not have written ANY of these songs. Thank you for creating a small miracle ... something which has given a bedroom songwriter a chance to have a musical voice and a top-quality medium through which to write. Finally (and I hope this is not starting to sound like a speech at the Oscars, haha), thanks EVERYONE for ALL your kind support and encouragement since I've been on this forum.