Late Night

A little something I put together on my laptop while Di was going through a long series of tests at the hospital not too long ago. I spent about two hours with it at the hospital and then another hour or so with it when I got home. I just now found enough time to post it. It's a Smooth Jazz saxophone instrumental with a touch of 70s R&B. This was a pretty quick throw-together ... hope it sounds at least halfway decent. Not much spit & polish on this one ... right of the chord input page to Audacity - to Soundcloud - to the PG Forum.

Will visit as many folks as I can over the next couple of days.

Also, I think it's worth mentioning that Mark Douthit is the reference sax player on the track. He shares in any accolades the sax track might garner. Without his foundation, this track would never have happened.

All the other stuff:

File:Late Night.SGU

Key=C, Tempo 75, Length (m:s)=3:31

Style is _SMOOTHY.STY (Smoothie Soul and Smooth Ballad)

BassCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded
DrumsCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded
PianoCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded
GuitarCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded
StringsCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded
MelodyCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded

RealTracks in style: 908:Bass, Electric, SmoothBallad Ev16 065
RealTracks in song: ~1639:Piano, Electric, Rhythm JazzFunkBreezy Ev16 075
RealTracks in song: 1403:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm Soul70sWarmHeld Ev16 100
RealTracks in style: 1543:Synth Pad, PopBelieve Ev16 065
RealTracks in song: 2020:Sax, Tenor, Soloist PopCountryMark Ev 085 (Bluesy)
Loop in Song: Drums\ModernPopBallad16ths^05-SSy,OSy
RealDrums [in Song:MarkTreeFills[single]: a: MarkTreeFills[single]b: MarkTreeFills[single]

Last edited by Al-David; 09/29/19 11:01 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops