Hi,

Below is a link to my latest song. Please note that the link is to audio streaming so it might take a second or two to kick in.

... link to new song

The song started in BIAB, was modified in RB and was finalized in Reaper. It's still a work-in-progress and I welcome any thoughts on any aspect whatsoever.

Regards,
Noel

About the lyrics...
The lyrics for this song developed as a result of MarioD's signature. After reading his signature a few weeks ago (i.e."The best part of waking up is waking up"), I found myself thinking that there's got to be a song in there somewhere. So with that phrase is mind, I sat down and used Andrea Stolpe's technique of "Destination Writing" to see what ideas and images came to mind.

About the chord progression...
The song was written using a modified version of the chord progression that I used in my recent post (If anyone is curious, here's the hyperlink to the original song). What I did was to transpose the chord progression down a tone and modify some of the chords so that they better suited the new melody. Band In A Box makes these processes so easy that it felt like I was cheating!

BIAB details...
Style: _12STACS.STY (Slow 12-String Ac. w/band (85RS))
Soloist: Fiddle, Soloist George Ev 85 (624)
RealTracks 700: Bass, Electric, PopHalfNotesPush Ev 085
RealTracks 365: Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking Ev 085
RealTracks 1118: Guitar, 12-String Acoustic, Strumming Ev 085
RealTracks 689: Organ, B3, Background Pop Ev 085
RealTracks 624: Fiddle, Soloist George Ev 085
RealDrums: NashvilleEven8^5-HiHat,Ride

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024