This song was written and recorded back in 2006 it was written as an invitation to Christ. using what I guess would have been biab 2006, lol. It is all midi which was turned into wave files including the drums; so I could mix them on individual tracks as well. My first attempt at mixing the drums; so I would appreciate it if you folks will let me know how the drum mix sounds. The lead vocal microphone was a $17.00 samson r21 dynamic. The same mic was used for backup vocals as well, which is my son Andrew. He did a high and low part. 3 pack for $49.00. I mixed and mastered it today on Realband 12. The vocal chain contains a deesser, an eq, and a multiband compressor, as well as a free vst plug in called tape delay. I grouped the background vocals and treated them with the same insert effects, just different settings. No eq or anything else was used for any of the instruments. The only eq besides the vocals was the mastering process in Izone 4. I used the basic country music setting with the exception of on the imager, and I added .2 delay to the image. My plan is to then redo this song using the real tracks. Just to see the difference. When I get around to doing it I will post it as a comparison. I hope you like the song. God bless!

Will You Come

My Tunes

Psalm 57:7 My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.