Another song with a story....

I started on this as a message to a friend who is a fantastic singer but doesn't really believe in herself. She is truly a find and her talent level is off the charts. Yet she listens to people who tell her she isn't good enough rather than the people who tell her she is. So the lyric line is about "Hey. You are a rare find. Go for it. And above all, Believe!"

As I was writing this, I was going for "Think about if U2 met Queen and they had a baby, and fed that baby Red Hot Chili Peppers, and because of it were arrested by The Police in a Sting operation." It is almost a spooky kind of feel, close to trance with droning drums and a guitar loop.

Props out to Rog who did the guitar solo and provided me with a fine young singer who took this song and ran with it. Rog also had the vision to add the effects that are almost an echo effect. I love what he did on the production end.

And here again... I uploaded this to Soundcloud. Depending on where I play it back, the drums in the bridge are either just right or too loud. I really need to get this sorted out. Unless people come to my house to listen....

Believe

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.