Hello PG music community. This is a song that came right out of the box. I called up the 12/8 Rock Ballad Style with Jazz Ballad Piano, and this song was born. The first line just popped into my head. I used the tonic chord and maybe the second one. I wrote the music very quickly using only the instruments in this set. I later came up with the concept of the song, which I subsequently realized paralleled that of a great song called "The other side of life" by David Gates (use title and "Bread" on youtube if you'd like to check it out, which I highly recommend). David's song is certainly more beautiful and eloquent (so please listen to mine first). Interestingly, he wrote it when his kids were about 10 (I have 2 kids-11 and 9). On an unrelated subject, but being seasonal, I posted a link to another youtube song but it was removed, apparently for not being an original, but if you like James Taylor, you should check out "The Fourth of July" on youtube, another spectacular song. Oh, and the one real track I added to the set was #493 Jazz Ballad Trombone. I will try to post lyrics tomorrow. Take care. Greg

https://soundcloud.com/gjohnson-2/holdon