I would like to apologize to all for not being on the forums as much as I would like and for not listening to the User Showcase songs. Things have been extremely hectic here the last couple of months.

The short version is I have an uncle in home hospice, a brother-in-law in hospital hospice and a wife whom just had breast cancer surgery, more on that later. I also have two good friends in the hospital, a sister-in-law on oxygen and another sister-in-law scheduled for eye surgery. Of course those people in hospitals and hospice around here are miles from our home, some east and some west of it while one friend and sister-in-law, the eye surgery one, are in Florida. Couple all of this with the facts that I have to shovel and snow blow our driveway almost daily, get snow and ice off our roof as well as my niece's house (her dad is the one in hospital hospice) as well as doing all the other things that need to be done around here I get little time to do music. So the little music time I get I just play and record.

The wife's lumpectomy surgery went extremely well yesterday. The best news ever is that there were no cancer cells in her lymph nodes! Although we will know more later next week her doctor suspects she will only need 5 straight days of radiation with no chemo.

Our vacation to Florida is on hold and if we do get to go it will be a shortened one.

I just wanted to explain to all why I haven't been as present as I would like to be.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware