Not a very evocative title, but you'll feel what you feel. Named because I forced a 4/4 Funk style (already a mashup) to play a good number of 3-beat bars. I chose a funk style because I wanted a strong 1 beat. Then it was just a matter of auditioning styles until one behaved correctly. ;-) There's even a single 2/4 bar in there. If you find it first, you'll win the prize...you get to name the piece.\

It's only two minutes long and not as weird as you might think. How's that for an advertising slogan?

Key=C , Tempo 150, Length (m:s)=1:57

Soloist track has 267 notes, Soloist harmony is < no harmony >(0)
Song is saved with Volume, Pan, Reverb, Chorus, Bank0,
Song is saved with bar changes for Time signature,
Soloist is saved with the song : AcGuitar Fpick Alt8thsQuinn (3058)
Style is _TRICAMP.STY (Tricky Spy Funk w Amplitube Bass)

RealTracks in style: 1717:Bass, Electric, TexasBluesRockStraight Ev 120
RealTracks in style: 1770:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm JazzFunkMovinChords Ev16 130
RealTracks in style: 1771:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm JazzFunkMovinMuted Ev16 130
RealTracks in song: 1292:Accordion, Rhythm TexMexCountry Ev 120
RealDrums in style: RockHardEven8^1-a:Snare, HiHat , b:Snare, Ride

Mixed in Acid Pro 8 (still auditioning DAWs) with a little high boost on all but bass, and a high-pass/low-cut on all but bass and drums. Light to moderate compression on all tracks, heaviest on the accordian. Then a gentle master on some pre-set I have no idea what it was or did, but it came out pretty good (for me).

Trunc Funk

To note: There was/is a pesky "glitchy" noise in the drum track that may or may not be due to the time signature changes. I cleaned it up as best I could, but may have missed a spot or two. I'll get back to it eventually. If I ever decide to write and sing to this, it will be to the guitar solo in the middle. For now, it stands alone pretty well, I think.

Last edited by Tangmo; 09/28/18 06:35 PM.

BIAB 2021 Audiophile. Windows 10 64bit. Songwriter, lyricist, composer(?) loving all styles. Some pre-BIAB music from Farfetched Tangmo Band's first CD. https://alonetone.com/tangmo/playlists/close-to-the-ground