Hi All
Here is the video for my song "You've Been Out On The Winter Nights".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAinyNXsk4o

"You've Been Out On The Winter Nights" is a Norwegian Saying basically meaning "You've Been Through A Hard Time"
The Song is inspired from an Interview between Norwegian Talkshow host Fredrick Skavlan and Frida Lyngstad from Supergroup ABBA fame
With that in mind it was produced in the style of ABBA as much as that is even possible.In particular the longer version of the song follows very closely to the structure of "The Winner Takes It All" .It tries hopefully sucessfully to combine the melancholic lyrics with the catchy music,added to a beautiful vocal which are three main characteristics of an ABBA Production.
I used Band in a Box for Electric Guitar and Ahh Chorus Overdubs.Realband was also used(very importantly) in the overdubbing process.
I put the song up before and I used the feedback I got from the brilliant members of the forum to re jig a few things.Thanks to all for the advice and I hope you are entertained by the video.Its taken since 2015 for "Winter Nights" as its effectionately known by my family to get to market(my first)and Im pretty happy ,Hugh