https://soundcloud.com/charlie-fogle/missing-you-with-tommy-hammond-vocalswav

This is an original song mixed to an MP3 in 2007. This song uses a MP3 file as the foundation and there's a bit of digital distortion including a high pitch squeal I had to filter. The original file used a Roland or Yamaha keyboard style and I added a BIAB style that included two 12 strings, an acoustic and electric, drums and bass. I also played an acoustic guitar on the original and sang the BGV's. I wrote the song about 1970 and this recording I had a friend sing the lead vocals. I used the ACW to analyze the chords and tempo for use with BIAB. In the remix, I added another acoustic guitar in spots, a fiddle and an organ part. Everything was done in BIAB with no outside software used in the mix. I used PGM plugins and Fx's. There are a few places where the vocals fall back in the mix but there was compromises to be made to get the best overall mix with the added tracks. I consider this to be classic country. My purpose was to get a useable remix of an old file without resorting to DAW's or rerecording the song. This is not a polished mix, not intended to be. It was to provide me some ideas were I to decide t make a new recording from scratch. I posted to show others that may have older recordings how BIAB can be merged with the original to freshen up an old track so I also posted this on FB on Joanne's BIAB page. Enjoy - artifacts and all wink

Style-_FOLKRKG.STY
701 Bass
896 12 String
798 Electric Gtr
Added
1753 Fiddle
2692 Organ
2930 AC Gtr

LYRICS
Missing You

Sitting alone at my table
Missing you feeling blue and alone
Thinking about the good times we had together
When you were still here with me at home

Lonely's not the word for the way that I feel
Missing you I'm feeling blue and shedding the tears
Night after night I can't drink away the tears
But my love for you still lingers on

Staring at your picture on the wall
Missing you feeling blue and alone
I can't sleep for thinking about you baby
This silent room just let's me know that you're gone

Lonely's not the word for the way that I feel
Missing you feeling blue and shedding the tears
Night after night I can't drink away the tears

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.