Using the standalone 'solos' apps - Master Jazz Guitar Solos and Master Flatpick Guitar Solos. Also any instrumental study or song/lesson in BIAB. When viewing the notation, it scrolls along a single horizontal line. This isn't ideal because even with 'scroll ahead' and opting to display more than 2 bars per line, it still shows too little information at once. Is there any way to display the notation across multiple lines and have it auto-scroll across line 1 until the end of the window, then jump down to line 2 and auto-scroll to the end of the window, jump to line 3, etc... The music 'page' would then scroll vertically as more lines emerge. Like a normal music app.

I know I can print the music, but there's no apparent way to even print more than 2 bars per line.

It's a great concept for learning lines/songs - but too hard to read the music when so little is visible on the screen at one time.

I'd upload a screenshot, but looks like it's not possible to upload images with these posts (unless the image is already hosted and has a public URL.)