Is it official that user MIDI styles can no longer be built with the Mac version of BIAB?

I have a real desire/need to create some of my own MIDI styles for BIAB, but it looks like that may no longer be possible.

I was reading that for Windows users of BIAB, there is a Style Wizard that allows you to simply open up MIDI song files and that BIAB can automatically build a style based on the tracks in the MIDI file provided. That is amazing, and is exactly what I would like to be able to do.

Are Windows users still able to do this? Is this feature coming back for Mac users at some point?

What a dream it would be able to do this... I would so love this functionality, especially since virtual instruments are getting so good these days. Working with MIDI styles ought to be making a comeback and given the same development importance as the RealTrack styles, in my opinion.

I am hoping Pipeline or someone is going to respond to this with some sort of good news that it can still be done with a workaround... but somehow I am kind of doubting it.

I'd love to hear feedback from others on this subject. Thanks!

BIAB 2023 Audiophile, MacPro (Mid-2010) OSX 10.12.6
DAW: Digital Performer 8