PG Music Home
https://ibb.co/kGbMyHT

What am I (or Biab :D) missing? 94% of the Xtra Styles, but none are missing in the box of Xtra Styles
Hi, had the same problem with the initial release, but an update gave the solution. Hope it helps you.
Regards/ groeten
Rob
Yes, make sure your build is up to date. If you have BIAB 2023 for Windows, you should be on Build 1006. https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=745902#Post745902

If your BIAB year is something else, or the Mac version, please give those details.
There was an issue with the algorithm in an earlier release prior to 1006. I think it expected that there were 16 Xtra styles when there are really only 15. So it calculated that you had 15 of the 16 styles (93.75%). Upgrading to Build 1006 should clear this error.
Thanks all: update 1006 solved the missing styles.
Originally Posted By: Superbron
Thanks all: update 1006 solved the missing styles.
Your first post has a "Mark As Resolved" button that will add Resolved to the thread header. Marking the thread as resolved helps future users searching for the answers to issues similar to yours. Thanks in advance for using the button!
Glad that worked for you. I have a new install, build 1006 and I still have styles missing. Many categories with 50 styles or more missing based on what I'm seeing in the Style Picker. When I did the install one of my backup files, (2016 "49-Pak"), was corrupted but whoever I spoke with from support said I didn't need it.

Any help or ideas would be welcomed. Thanks

Paul
Originally Posted By: P Glaser
Glad that worked for you. I have a new install, build 1006 and I still have styles missing. Many categories with 50 styles or more missing based on what I'm seeing in the Style Picker. When I did the install one of my backup files, (2016 "49-Pak"), was corrupted but whoever I spoke with from support said I didn't need it.

Any help or ideas would be welcomed. Thanks

Paul

Just a thought. It might be worthwhile starting a new post on this, as the O/P has marked the subject as 'Resolved', so it may not get too many users attention.
Originally Posted By: AudioTrack
[/quote]
Just a thought. It might be worthwhile starting a new post on this, as the O/P has marked the subject as 'Resolved', so it may not get too many users attention.

Good idea, thanks.
© PG Music Forums