PG Music Home
Let me join to this thread and not start a new one.
I'm a new user too (BIAB 2023 Pro) and don't understand if it is normal behaviour or not.
I have installed everything what Install Manager offered to default locations and did rebuild all styles as well.
Now I'm trying songs from "RealTracks - Demos" and many of them have missing RealDrums, RealStyle or Soloist. For example "_BAL2TSX demo (ALL REALTRACKS-Double-Time Tenor Sax, Piano and Bass Ballad double-time at B).SGU

So
Option 1: The content in "RealTracks - Demos" does not match the version (Pro in my case)and folder included also songs with real tracks from higher versions (Mega, Ultra, ..)
Option 2: something wrong happened with my installation.

Thank you for your advice.

Thanks, I can duplicate that so it is not just your installation. There are a bunch of extra demos that should technically not be there, and _BAL2TSX...SGU is an example. There should be at least one Realtracks .SGU demo for each of the styles with RealTracks that show up in the StylePicker (about 470), but there are over 500.
Thank you Andrew!
I'm checking demos alphabetically from A to E (excluding bossa and bluegrass) and have found another 24 examples like _BAL2TSX.
Is there a chance to get a whole list of these by more efficient method than opening one by one?
I'm just asking it is not a big deal for me. I would like to upgrade to the UltraPak during December sale so I guess this issue will disappear.
I'll send you a list.
Great, thank you!
© PG Music Forums