PG Music Home
With the new Ver. 1010 release, I inserted 4 bars starting at bar 2, and all of the volume automation nodes did NOT move back accordingly. Had to move on each track manually. I thought that this was listed as fixed?

Thanks.
Sixth item in the release notes:
Quote:
Fixed: Deleting or inserting a region of audio did not move the automation nodes.
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Sixth item in the release notes:
Quote:
Fixed: Deleting or inserting a region of audio did not move the automation nodes.

I know that it said that it was fixed... But apparently it wasn't. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
I understand. If the developers don’t respond to your post in a day or two, we can call it to their attention.
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
I understand. If the developers don’t respond to your post in a day or two, we can call it to their attention.

Matt. Thanks, I'd really appreciate it!
Confirmed. I used volume automation to silence bar 4, inserted a bar at bar 3, chords on chordsheet moved but volume automation did not. Regenerated and volume automation still did not move.

Description: Original
Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg

Description: Insert 1 bar, chordsheet moves automation don't
Attached picture Clipboard02.jpg

Description: Regenerate automation don't move
Attached picture Clipboard03.jpg
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
After you inserted additional bars did you regenerate the whole song? I'm thinking the nodes might not move until after the song regenerates.

Yes. Thanks
Hey Jim, you’re way ahead of me in this topic. Do you want to report it?

EDIT: never mind; I see you did it already. Great.
It's been awhile... Still see that this hasn't been fixed in Build 1013. Deleted 8 bars, and fades in volume automation remain out at the old end point (didn't move up 8 bars). Yes, regenerated. Thanks!
This was debated and argued for a couple of days in the bug forum. And never had any resolution.

Looks like this totally fell through the cracks.
Thanks! Hope someone can find some spackle to fix the cracks. :-)
Fact is the developers never weighted in on this one. The debate between users was in regards to this not being a bug but rather just a limitation of the current capability of adding and removing audio content. Best I can tell, the conclusion was that future versions, which are placing more emphasis on "all tracts being equal", will resolve this issue are some point.
Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
Fact is the developers never weighted in on this one. The debate between users was in regards to this not being a bug but rather just a limitation of the current capability of adding and removing audio content. Best I can tell, the conclusion was that future versions, which are placing more emphasis on "all tracts being equal", will resolve this issue are some point.

This happens on legacy tracks as well.
Originally Posted By: Thunderthud

This happens on legacy tracks as well.

Ya, its a problem with Audio track content. The thread in the discussion forum went a bit off topic.
© PG Music Forums