PG Music Home
Hi,
I want to export drum stems which I generated as Utility Tracks. Other than dragging them one at a time into my DAW, is there any quick way to export them all?

While we're at it - is there any way to ERASE them all instead of one at a time?

Thank you.

- Russ
Posted By: therealex Re: How to Export Multiple Utility Tracks - 05/26/23 04:06 PM
Ok, so I was completely unaware of using the BIAB DAW plugin. I just used the DAW feature on the "regular" BIAB program. But when using with a DAW - I use Cakewalk - the plug, accessed from within Cakewalk as an instrument plugin, does an incredible job. It's much more versatile than the stand alone program for this particular purpose.

If you aren't familiar with it, I would suggest going through this video: https://youtu.be/XLugYIPAND4. It's about 29 minutes, and you can skip some parts if you already have it installed but, perhaps like me, never actually used it from within cakewalk.
Yes having the BIAB Plugin inside your DAW is a game changer, once I have put my song arrangement together in the main program I can get recording and fine tweak in my DAW. I found in the past I would get "distracted" by the zillion options in the main program.
© PG Music Forums