PG Music Home
Posted By: Funkifized Clean up lyrics? - 11/22/23 06:21 PM
I'm just starting using note-based lyrics and the Vocal Synth. I'm having a difficult time getting a word as the focus in the lyric tool, such as when trying to fix a typo, etc.

I did get the lyrics all typed in, but I've got extraneous lyric contrafacts left over all over the place. Can't seem to get rid of them. What does one do about this?

Attached picture lyric.jpg
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Clean up lyrics? - 11/22/23 10:23 PM
We've seen issues with lyric placement before, especially after editing.
One suggestion would be to contact PG Music support and reference this thread. Ask for the way to resolve the issue. You might consider attaching your song file to an email if you contact them in that way.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Clean up lyrics? - 11/22/23 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by Funkifized
I'm just starting using note-based lyrics and the Vocal Synth. I'm having a difficult time getting a word as the focus in the lyric tool, such as when trying to fix a typo, etc.

I did get the lyrics all typed in, but I've got extraneous lyric contrafacts left over all over the place. Can't seem to get rid of them. What does one do about this?

What I do is to use the "Lyric As Event" Editor. The format of the numbers is "bar : beat : part of beat". For example 29:4:60 means "bar 29", beat 4, halfway through beat 4 (i.e. an 1/8th note). The part of beat values range from 0 to 120. The "#" button is found in the note-based notation window. The editor can also be entered via that "Edit | Lyrics | Edit bar-based lyrics as even list".

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Regards,
--Noel

• my latest song: Every Single Day (a duet with Synth V vocaloids, Kevin & Natalie)

Attached picture Lyrics event editor 1.jpg
Attached picture Lyrics event editor 2.jpg
© PG Music Forums