PG Music Home
Posted By: Noel96 Very impressive delivery speed! - 12/14/23 12:09 AM
Six days ago, I had a message from Chantelle that indicated that my BIAB Audiophile order was being processed. Just now, the hard drive arrived.

I find it incredible that the program has been processed, picked up, travelled and delivered to my door in just six days. It's a journey of over 13,000 kilometres (8,000 miles)!

Thank you Team PG Music smile

I wish everyone a very happy Christmas and New Year.
--Noel
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Very impressive delivery speed! - 12/14/23 01:06 AM
Same here Noel. Mine arrived today also.

Thanks to PG Music for the fast service. Much appreciated!
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Very impressive delivery speed! - 12/14/23 01:16 AM
We must have been on the same flight, Trev!
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Very impressive delivery speed! - 12/14/23 02:07 AM
Originally Posted by Noel96
We must have been on the same flight, Trev!
Yep! That's for sure grin
Posted By: musocity Re: Very impressive delivery speed! - 12/14/23 02:20 AM
My Audiophile has not showed up and I'm just up the road from you guys... oh, that's right I haven't ordered it yet frown
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Very impressive delivery speed! - 12/14/23 02:54 AM
Originally Posted by musocity
My Audiophile has not showed up and I'm just up the road from you guys... oh, that's right I haven't ordered it yet frown
That'd somewhat help...
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Very impressive delivery speed! - 12/23/23 05:44 PM
Isn’t there a two-day delay for turning the package upside down, so it will work in Australia?
Posted By: Bass Thumper Re: Very impressive delivery speed! - 12/23/23 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by Matt Finley
Isn’t there a two-day delay for turning the package upside down, so it will work in Australia?
Ahhh yes,
But it all comes out in the wash because Austrailia is 2 days ahead of the rest of us due to that part of the globe spinning faster laugh
Posted By: angelo.cappello Re: Very impressive delivery speed! - 01/08/24 08:21 PM
Hi,
I've ordered Audiophile on December 17. Today, January 8, tracking says: Item delayed - stay tuned for updates. Should I wait for Audiophile Version 2025 ?

Furthermore, PG Music declares: "We offer an unconditional 30-day money back guarantee on all PG Music products purchased directly from us. If for any reason you decide that the PG Music product is not for you, simply contact us within 30 days of your order and we will refund you the purchase price of the item"
My order is dated december 17 + 30 days gives January 16. It is almost impossible to apply this rule when delivery is so long.

Of course, next year I will not upgrade audiophile anymore.
Regards
Angelo
Bologna, Italy
Posted By: MarioD Re: Very impressive delivery speed! - 01/08/24 09:44 PM
Angelo, contact PG Music ASAP and explain your situation. They may extent your 30 days trail as they have excellent customer service.
Posted By: angelo.cappello Re: Very impressive delivery speed! - 01/17/24 10:46 AM
Hi,
after 4 weeks in Canada (Canada Post) and 2 days in Italy (Poste Italiane) I have received this morning the Audiophile HD.
PG Music should seriously find a better alternative to Canada Post. I remember that last year I received the HD in 1-2 weeks.
Best Regards
Prof. Angelo Cappello, PhD
University of Bologna
Italy
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Very impressive delivery speed! - 01/17/24 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by angelo.cappello
Hi,
after 4 weeks in Canada (Canada Post) and 2 days in Italy (Poste Italiane) I have received this morning the Audiophile HD.
PG Music should seriously find a better alternative to Canada Post. I remember that last year I received the HD in 1-2 weeks.
Best Regards
Prof. Angelo Cappello, PhD
University of Bologna
Italy
Very sorry to hear of this unexpected delay. PG Music shipments are generally very speedily expedited. Subsequently, the progress through the postage channels is likely to be beyond their control.

I definitely received my 2024 update in a matter of days.
Posted By: parapente Re: Very impressive delivery speed! - 01/17/24 08:07 PM
Mine came really fast, in 7 days, 4 days ahead of schedule. Minimum problems related to Spanish customs (5 minutes to inspect the parcel + 13.8€ to be paid to the postwoman).

With VAT pre-paid and the low value of the goods (the parcel does not contain any license, just a physical backup), VAT + custom duties should be zero. But then I had to pay the couple of minutes to make a decision (8€ VAT included) plus the paper and ink showing me the 8€ invoice (5.8€, a joke provided that the receipt was an e-mail! ) XD

Anyway it was fast and with a happy end. And the 13.8€ had nothing to do with PGMusic.

I mention because I think it has been better than I expected.
Posted By: etcjoe Re: Very impressive delivery speed! - 01/17/24 09:02 PM
Ever since the world wide shutdown, mail has been very tricky. Plenty of things that are promised overnight are now not making it overnight etc. We are living in a changed world.
Posted By: musocity Re: Very impressive delivery speed! - 01/17/24 10:53 PM
I'm still waiting for the dollar to drop write down before upgrade, at the moment it's ridiculous:
479.00 US Dollars =
730.81424 Australian Dollars

1 USD = 1.52569 AUD
1 AUD = 0.655442 USD
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Very impressive delivery speed! - 01/18/24 10:47 AM
I'm still waiting for the dollar to drop write down before upgrade, at the moment it's ridiculous:
479.00 US Dollars =

1 USD = 1.52569 AUD
1 AUD = 0.655442 USD
Yes, that really hurts.
Posted By: etcjoe Re: Very impressive delivery speed! - 01/19/24 06:19 PM
479.00 US Dollars =

1 USD = 1.52569 AUD
1 AUD = 0.655442 USD

Just pay in USD! Sorry bad joke. That is a ridiculous exchange rate!
© PG Music Forums