PG Music Home
Hi

I have an older version of BIAB, which was supplied on an external hard drive. I've just loaded this successfully onto my laptop, after clearing out a load of old files and re-installing the OS. So far so good.

I thought I had enough space for the RealTracks, but this was not the case. But in fact, many of these I'd never use, so 2 questions really:

1) How do I install a RealTrack style from the external drive, to the correct location on my internal hard drive?

2) Looking for drum style real tracks - the main thing I want - I can't see them in the main 'RealTracks' folder. Other instruments are in alphabetical order, but no 'Drums' that I can see there. So then I thought, maybe in a separate folder, such as 'RealDrums' - but I can't see that.

FYI, it is a 2017 BIAB I have, which is fine for my uses, and I don't need everything just a few decent drums, bass / double bass and perhaps piano?

Thanks for any tips folks!
Thanks, there's no 'Drums' folder in my 'RealTracks' folder, and nothing external to that, as far as I can tell.

So 2 challenges really -

1) Locating where the Drums RealTracks are
2) I would like to install these, if space permits, on my laptop drive, so I don't have to cart the external drive around, so I need to know how to install or where to copy these to?

Thanks
Originally Posted by richh
Thanks, there's no 'Drums' folder in my 'RealTracks' folder, and nothing external to that, as far as I can tell.

So 2 challenges really -

1) Locating where the Drums RealTracks are
2) I would like to install these, if space permits, on my laptop drive, so I don't have to cart the external drive around, so I need to know how to install or where to copy these to?

Thanks
The Drums folder is a sub-folder of the \bb\ folder. ie:
\bb\Drums\
Yes, /Drums

You will find they don’t take as much room as RealTracks, so if were you I would concentrate on the RealTracks. Consider deleting the folders within the RealTracks folder of those instruments you are sure you will never need. Obviously you still have those files on another drive.
© PG Music Forums