PG Music Home
I have a 4/4 song of all RealTracks that has several sections where there is 1 bar of 2/4 and then back to 4/4. This happens about 3 times before I have a instrumental solo that comes in.

I'm using the Melody Channel for this solo part and I've assigned one of the Doc Bluegrass soloists to the task. I used F5 to mute and unmute the Melody track so that my soloist comes in and leaves when I want.

Trouble is, the track is muting and unmuting about 1.5 bars late when the song has those 2/4 bars mentioned above.

When I change all those 2/4 bars to 4/4, the problem disappears. The Melody track mutes and unmutes exactly where I tell it to.

This must be a bug, no?

Can anyone duplicate this?

Track Assignments are:

Bass: # 592 Acoustic Bass
Guitar: #598 Acoustic Guitar
Drums: Country2beat16
Guitar : # 589 Banjo
Strings: # 599 Mandolin
Melody: #596 Fiddle

Thanks for the help.

John

Biab 2010, build 295
Windows XP, SP3
Not the same problem here, but similar. Mine is that when putting in a 2 beat measure, then going back to a 4 beat, the RT bass won't follow a chord change until a couple of beats later if the 2 beat bar is held. So if I have a D chord in the 2 beat bar, and an F in the following 4 beat, the bass plays the D for a couple of beats into the 4 beat bar. Don't know if it does this with all RT bass settings, but most so far. Easy to work around but annoying.
Good luck.
Sounds like the same problem.

Will check that out later today at this end...

--Mac
© PG Music Forums