PG Music Home
Posted By: John Conley Me and Rock Music and 2011 Band in a Box - 12/04/10 09:00 PM
Bret Mason of Nashville laid down some RealTracks. For Christmas Stocking Stuffing.

So I loaded up the style to Rocking Around the Christmas Tree and the wife came running downstairs as I'm playing along with a hammond sound on my keyboard and she's standing there in amazement and when it's over she goes, Wow that sounded great but you don't do ROCK, and now you ROCK!

It is awesome sounding folks.

He did some country stuff too.

And where to fit in the new accordion realtracks, the gypsy stuff (jazz) including fiddle, vibes, bass and other stuff. I only have so many hours!
>>So I loaded up the style to Rocking Around the Christmas Tree and the wife came running downstairs as I'm playing along with a hammond sound on my keyboard and she's standing there in amazement and when it's over she goes, Wow that sounded great but you don't do ROCK, and now you ROCK

Thanks John,
Yes, Brent is an amazing player! And it does inspire you as a 'backup' player when you are playing with great musicians.
© PG Music Forums