PG Music Home
Posted By: Kemmrich Multiple RT's on one track? - 01/13/11 10:32 AM
How do you do this?

Quote:

Multiple RealTracks at the same time on the same track. You can add up to 10 RealTracks to play simultaneously on the same track. Ths is useful if you want to generate a lot of RealTracks, the theoretical limit would be 7 tracks x 10 per track = 70 RealTracks instruments playing at the same time.

Dang -- I also missed the part about being able to switch realtracks on a bar -- I thought you had to do the medley thing to get that!

Searched help and forums already.

Thanks,

Kevin
Posted By: Brian Hughes Re: Multiple RT's on one track? - 01/13/11 12:04 PM
Quote:

How do you do this?

Quote:

Multiple RealTracks at the same time on the same track. You can add up to 10 RealTracks to play simultaneously on the same track. Ths is useful if you want to generate a lot of RealTracks, the theoretical limit would be 7 tracks x 10 per track = 70 RealTracks instruments playing at the same time.

Dang -- I also missed the part about being able to switch realtracks on a bar -- I thought you had to do the medley thing to get that!

Searched help and forums already.

Thanks,

Kevin

Click at the bar where you want the change and press the F5 key, this will allow you to change many settings there.
Brian
Posted By: Kemmrich Re: Multiple RT's on one track? - 01/13/11 12:18 PM
Quote:

Click at the bar where you want the change and press the F5 key, this will allow you to change many settings there.
Brian

Ha, ha -- I guess that means you don't know either. No problem, I rechecked around those bar settings and I couldn't find anything.

Kevin
Posted By: Brian Hughes Re: Multiple RT's on one track? - 01/13/11 01:28 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Brian

Ha, ha -- I guess that means you don't know either. No problem, I rechecked around those bar settings and I couldn't find anything.

Kevin

Perhaps I have misread your question? You do have BIAB 2011? If so you click on the bar at where you want to change at, hit F5 and select Real Tracks button. Select which instrument you want to change and then from the drop down menu below this select which real track you would like to insert. Then again maybe I am lost.
Brian
Posted By: silvertones Re: Multiple RT's on one track? - 01/13/11 01:55 PM
Rt click on one of the instruments. When the RT picker opens on the far right click"medley". Should be self explanatory at that point.
Posted By: Kemmrich Re: Multiple RT's on one track? - 01/13/11 02:24 PM
Ah yes, when you click on the medley button on the RT selection screen, it has the option of changing every x bars or playing all at the same time -- cool!

Thanks

Kevin
Posted By: silvertones Re: Multiple RT's on one track? - 01/13/11 02:57 PM
BUT at this point there's no way to adjust volumes,pan etc.
Posted By: Kemmrich Re: Multiple RT's on one track? - 01/13/11 03:12 PM
Quote:

BUT at this point there's no way to adjust volumes,pan etc.

Being able to change the RT's on one track on any bar is really the feature that I would want the most anyway. The vol/pan thing makes the multi-RT thing little less useful, but, down the road I can see building brass sections: 4 panned one side, 4 different panned the other way (things like that).

Kevin
Posted By: silvertones Re: Multiple RT's on one track? - 01/13/11 03:46 PM
Also F5 has a button labeled"Realtracks" This lets you change the RT at any bar.Couple of ways to skin the cat.Different features though
© PG Music Forums