PG Music Home
Posted By: Anonymous Real Track Riffs bar select start and end and chords - 03/01/11 07:44 PM
I'm not sure if it already has this since I'm new to band in the box... but it would be nice to have the option to drop Riffs (real track recorded) in your mix.. the rif changes chords based off what you have marked in the chord section with a start and end bar specifier. soloist is kind of that .. But audio recorded real track riffs like in the guitar solo series... The closest thing I saw was the Brent Mason styles..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Real Track Riffs bar select start and end and chords - 03/01/11 10:20 PM
I guess a better description would be a "Real Track Rif Soloist" lol
Quote:

I'm not sure if it already has this since I'm new to band in the box... but it would be nice to have the option to drop Riffs (real track recorded) in your mix.. the rif changes chords based off what you have marked in the chord section with a start and end bar specifier. soloist is kind of that .. But audio recorded real track riffs like in the guitar solo series... The closest thing I saw was the Brent Mason styles..

Yes this can be done. Do you know what F5 does?

Put a RT on the Soloist Channel, then Go to Bar 1, Hit F5, mute the soloist, Then go to bar 5, hit F5 and unmute the soloist, Then go to Bar 7, hit F5 and mute the Soloist. And that will create a two bar Riff of your RT.
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
ZooD,

Why are you quoting a post made seven years ago?
© PG Music Forums