PG Music Home
Posted By: jhg RealTracks not changing in multistyles - 08/21/11 04:31 PM
I've got a song in progress with my own styles that are variations on the BB style ENLITEN. My main style in the A part has the RealTrack 535Bass, Electric, Pow Sw 085 and the RealDrum NashvilleWaltzSw^Snare,Ride. I changed the bass to 1191Bass, Electric, NorthernRock Sw16 and saved the style under a different name for my multistyle part C. In the song, I right clicked the part marker for B part and added the 2nd style for substyle C so that my bass would change. After hitting play, it doesn't change-- I just get the A part playing all the way through the song. Then I edited one of my styles so the multstyle change happened in the style. I tried that with the part markers, and still no success.

Anyone else having these problems? I tried restarting Band in a Box. I tried rebooting the computer. I have the latest update for BB which is 328 BETA. Help?
Posted By: jhg Re: RealTracks not changing in multistyles - 08/23/11 03:15 AM
I found the problem. When I did a test in a new BB song file, the multistyle changes work for realtracks. I was originally testing this process on an old PG Music song demo file for the ENLITEN style and I guess something in that file was not compatible with BIAB 2011.5

--- Jim
© PG Music Forums