PG Music Home
Posted By: frankpa Finding Real Tracks in Styles - 12/29/11 02:32 PM
My question is how can I find Real Tracks or any style in Styles quick. For instance Real Track Set 100
Western Swing. Is there some where I can type that information for a quick find or do I have to look
for it in the Styles Category by scrolling thru them till I find it.

Frank
Posted By: John Conley Re: Finding Real Tracks in Styles - 12/29/11 02:55 PM
What version of Band in a Box?

The stylepicker has evolved over the releases.
Posted By: frankpa Re: Finding Real Tracks in Styles - 12/29/11 05:17 PM
I have Biab 2011 Ultra Pack.

Frank
Posted By: MitchC Re: Finding Real Tracks in Styles - 12/29/11 05:22 PM
In the upper left corner of the Style Picker...do you have a 'Filter by' field ? If so, type in something there and see what results you get ? It will look in whatever Style folder you currently have highlighted, so if you want to look for Western Swing, be sure to highlight the Country [All] folder, or the All Styles at the very top.
Posted By: frankpa Re: Finding Real Tracks in Styles - 12/29/11 06:15 PM
Mitch' I did what u suggested open filter and got Style Picker Filter but couldn't
get any Western Swing styles. I checked what tracks I have and I got them. Just having
a tough time finding them. Thanks

Frank
Posted By: MitchC Re: Finding Real Tracks in Styles - 12/29/11 06:23 PM
Highlight the Country [All] and filter by swing. You should find something in the list to suit your needs..no ? Check the styles that start with _WS
Posted By: frankpa Re: Finding Real Tracks in Styles - 12/31/11 12:34 PM
Mitch, Just getting back on thanks for ur response ur last suggestion work great.

Thanks Frank
Posted By: bert70656 Re: Finding Real Tracks in Styles - 01/01/12 01:46 AM
Mitch, this is off subject but I just listened to BEYOND THE REEF and thought that was fab. Were you playing the Pedal Steel or what? Also, the sax break in the number was outstanding!! I would love to hear your rendition of 'WHITE SANDY BEACH'......It's one of my all time favorites. But really outstanding sound on 'Beyond the Reef.
Posted By: MitchC Re: Finding Real Tracks in Styles - 01/01/12 01:55 AM
Thanks for taking the time to listen ! The lap steel is a non-pedal. The BIAB pros make the track really a joy to play over. All the tunes on my soundcloud site are done with BIAB / RealBand. A little late now, but check out 'The Christmas Song' for more good sax stuff.
Posted By: bert70656 Re: Finding Real Tracks in Styles - 01/01/12 02:11 AM
I'll do that Mitch, and thanks for sharing. I play keyboards and now I'm learning Guitar. I'd love to learn to play bottle neck but I'm sure I won't be able to get the sound you had on that tune. Happy holidays to you & yours.
Posted By: frankpa Re: Finding Real Tracks in Styles - 01/01/12 11:50 AM
Mitch, Im happy that u responded to my request because it put me in contact with ur music
I listen to The Christmas Song, Beyond the Reef and Steelin' Home. Great music.
On Steelin' Home is the guitar work baib or a live player? I'll be listening to all of
them!

Frank
Posted By: MitchC Re: Finding Real Tracks in Styles - 01/01/12 02:46 PM
Thanks Frank ! The only live playing is me on the lap steel guitar. The rest is BIAB / Real Band.
© PG Music Forums